Week 8 – “…because it really is now!”

Emerson’s essay on ‘Compensation’ intrigued me to such an extent that I asked a friend who is a teacher of English to help go through and understand it deeper. Finding Emerson’s words and just how much they painted the way my parents carried beliefs about wealth and the wealthy was the same as mentioned in the Essay. Even though they were well off, they chose to live a life of meagerness and being less than others.

“He assumed, that judgement is not executed in this world; that the wicked are successful; that the good are miserable; and then urged from reason and from scripture a compensation to be made to both parties in the next life.” – Emerson

I had adopted so many of these views myself, and they were a contradiction with which I had been fighting for decades. I had allowed myself to be conditioned to feel ‘bad’ if I wanted a life of luxury. That I must focus on living within my means and stop trying to be lavish when I have commitments of bills etc.

“…the bad are successful; that justice is not done now.” – Emerson

Even though I didn’t want to believe them, there was a part of me that was choosing to; it was the part that lived with ‘fear.’ The most significant realization of just how much we pass on from generation to generation, was when my daughter said to me: “mum, I always thought our uncle would be punished later in life, because he is rich in this world, and he is bad because he is rich.”

What are we passing on through osmosis? If we are to change the world, we must start with addressing the feelings we are carrying; feeling’s that belonged to a different time for humanity a time of the great depression of world wars and of extreme poverty of knowledge and understanding. I have close friends who chose to believe, ‘if they become rich, someone else has to become poor’. So they make no effort to become rich because they believe the rich have created the poverty in this world. How many times do we hear people complain the rich are not paying enough taxis and that they are taking from the poor? What I have come to realize, over the years is people keep themselves poor because of what they choose to believe. Changing that belief is challenging, but it can be done with persistent work as we are doing here in the Master Key Experience. By changing our belief’s, we are removing the emotions that no longer serve mankind and changing the direction of the generations to come.

THE TIME IS NOW! Every morning I start my day looking at my colored shapes and smiling to myself as my Personal Pivotal Needs (PPN’s) jumps into my mind and link to my goal; it makes me smile every time. It also keeps me facing the right direction like a compass for my real heart’s desire. I have the colored shapes in my car reflecting back at me from the front mirror.

I have a mission, and it is to respect the emotions that are rising from the past, appreciate, understand and remove them. The most significant impact is when I can get myself to BELIEVE, which leads me to take MASSIVE ACTION. Then is when the unwanted emotions come to the surface with force and having the mental know-how and stamina, that I now have. I can move through them with ease and confidence because I know I am coming from a place of servitude to the many.

Share:

30 Comments

1. March 31, 2018 / 1:46 pm

I simply want to mention I am all new to weblog and truly savored this blog. Most likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You amazingly come with fabulous article content. Cheers for sharing with us your website.

April 3, 2018 / 11:08 am

Thank you very much for your feedback. I love that when I get feedback from my older posts, I discover more from my own self – how strange is that.

2. April 15, 2018 / 10:23 pm

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

April 16, 2018 / 4:08 pm

I would love for you to do that. I am humbled you wish to share my content and find it of interest and value.

3. May 2, 2018 / 6:56 am

Muchos Gracias for your blog post. kfggdbgbfeadfefd

May 2, 2018 / 6:58 am

4. Johnf491
    May 3, 2018 / 6:43 am

I think you have remarked some very interesting points , appreciate it for the post. aeebekfakgde

May 3, 2018 / 6:48 am

Thank you so much for checking out my post and for deciding to make a comment.

5. Johna887
    May 4, 2018 / 6:55 am

Specifically where web can a certified psyciatrist submit content or sites for them to become fashionable? eegbeegegeef

May 4, 2018 / 5:06 pm

Thank you for your comment Johna. Today it is very easy for people to get certifications. This subject one has to live and therefore transform. Gone are the days where people tell people what to do when they themselves don’t follow what they preach. People are very intelligent and they know when something is coming from a place of integrity or not.

6. May 4, 2018 / 6:57 am

Keep working ,fantastic job! gdfdgefbaebbabdg

May 4, 2018 / 5:02 pm

With supporters like you, I certainly shall. Thank you for taking the time to support my creativity.

7. Johna239
    May 4, 2018 / 6:57 am

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again! dkedkkcedddk

May 4, 2018 / 5:01 pm

You’ve made my day too Johna, for taking the time to comment.

8. May 4, 2018 / 6:58 am

Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy akckeddekbekdccc

May 4, 2018 / 5:01 pm

Thank you for taking the time to comment smith. I really appreciate you doing that.

9. Johnd127
    May 4, 2018 / 6:58 am

It is rare for me to uncover something on the web thats as entertaining and intriguing as what you have got here. Your page is sweet, your graphics are great, and whats much more, you use source that are relevant to what youre saying. That you are undoubtedly one in a million, well done! kfedadaekdka

May 4, 2018 / 5:00 pm

Thank you so very kindly johnd – you are one in a million to write a comment that comes from integrity. What you recognise of quality and value here is actually a mirror of you too.

10. May 4, 2018 / 7:00 am

Appreciate it for helping out, great information. ceeedkkgfddbefae

May 4, 2018 / 4:59 pm

Thank you smith, for taking the time to comment on the blog that’s given you value.

11. Johng444
    May 5, 2018 / 6:51 am

This web site really has all the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask. kbeeekdcegda

May 5, 2018 / 7:26 am

All you have to do John is “DESIRE’ something earnestly, and it will appear. The thing you have to ‘DESIRE’ is the ‘FEELING’ – put the action in that your intuition asks you to and the results come. The challenge is that the hunch is for some people challenging to hear or see. It takes consistent, continuous action, even if it is small actions.
      For example, right now, my intuition said to me; ‘get your self off the computer and go for that walk, that is what you have to do to get the motivation back to get back into the incredible body you desire.; – So I must practice what I say.
      Have a beautiful day! – Your post made me take action. I am off to take that walk and get my desired body back!

12. Johna39
    May 6, 2018 / 7:10 am

omg! cant picture how quick time pass, after August, ber months time already and Setempber may be the 1st Christmas season in my location, I genuinely really like it! bdbdbackgege

May 6, 2018 / 7:37 am

Ignore time and set your future on the path of multiplying your value a hundredfold.
      First set goals for the day, then the week, the year and then your life. You will then be looking within yourself and not being swept along by the illusion by which mankind lives.

13. May 6, 2018 / 7:11 am

Your goal is to breed all the different dragons available to you ekcegfgedfekaede

May 6, 2018 / 7:33 am

So very true – falling in love breeds all the dragons available in one go!!
      X

14. Johne495
    May 6, 2018 / 7:12 am

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really something that I feel I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next publish, Ill try to get the cling of it! fdkbcdcfgcdb

May 6, 2018 / 7:31 am

It takes tiny steps and maybe one day you will read or see something that puts all that you have collected n your knowledge, together.

15. May 6, 2018 / 7:14 am

Very informative post.Really thank you! Awesome. egdkebkckgfdacea

May 6, 2018 / 7:30 am